*********this is now closed***************
Thanks to the wonderful folks over at the Hachette Book Group I have 5 copies of “I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti” by Giulia Melucci. Got to love the HBC for being so generous.
Giulia Melucci was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY where she still lives, but in a more fashionable neighborhood. She is the former VP of PR for Harper’s Magazine, and previously worked at Spy Magazine, Atlantic Monthly Press, Viking, Dutton and Scribner. Visit her website here
This is a funny book about Giulia’s bad experiences over the years with fizzled romances and the mouth-watering recipes she used to seduce her men, smooth over the lumps, and console herself when the relationships flamed out.
This book not only has a great story but some of the wonderful Italian recipes that her beloved Grandmother made as well as some she created herself so you get the best of both worlds.
I really enjoyed this and love that I get to offer a copy to 5 winners.
To enter, leave me a comment about who is your favorite author or book.
- Subscribe to Delaney’s World – 1 entry
- Follow me on Twitter (leave your ID) – 1 entry
- Tweet this giveaway (can do daily) – 1 entry
- Stumble this Giveaway – 1 entry
- Grab the banner for the Giveaway Blowout and post on your blog/site – 3 entries
- Please leave a comment for every entry.
- This Giveaway will end on Friday, May 22nd at 9:00 pm CST
- Winner will be notified either on your blog, twitter or email and you have 48 hours to get back with me or another winner will be chosen.
- Check back tomorrow for the next Giveaway with more winners!
Check these bloggers out for more fun and interesting information at Humor-Blogs and Blogerella