***************THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED*****************
Today’s giveaway is sponsored by “Sparkle Plenty”and they have a bunch of great items there. They do custom logo designs, have jewelry, sparkled T-shirts, crystal & rhinestone wedding and mother-to-be shirts, all kinds of cool things.
Here are some of the items I thought were pretty cool:
And now for the great item that I got and what is being given away –
You’ll be gazing at your sparkling wrists all day, when you wear these genuine stunning Swarovski Emerald cut crystal bracelets!
These are not rhinestone bracelets, but genuine Swarovski crystal – do not be fooled by imitations.
Choose from these rich jewel tones:
Features silvertone rhodium plating or gold plating as noted. One stretchy size fits most!
Such pretty and versatile “stretchy” genuine Swarovski EMERALD CUT CRYSTAL bracelets!
Please Note: These are not rhinestone bracelets, but genuine Swarovski crystal – do not be fooled by imitations.
Features silvertone rhodium plating or gold plating as noted.
Select from these gorgeous colors:
I got the Siam Red/Gold bracelet and let me tell you, it is really pretty and very comfortable even if it is a stretchy one. Normally those type of bracelets pinch or feel funny but this brand doesn’t pinch and is so lightweight and comfortable. They live up to their name because this bracelet does “Sparkle Plenty” and looks great!
- Subscribe to Delaney’s World – 1 entry
- Follow me on Twitter (leave your ID) – 1 entry
- Tweet this giveaway (can do daily) – 1 entry
- Stumble this Giveaway – 1 entry
- Grab the banner for the Giveaway Blowout and post on your blog/site – 3 entries
- Please leave a comment for every entry.
- This Giveaway will end on Wednesday, May 20th at 9:00 pm CST
- Winner will be notified either on your blog, twitter or email and you have 48 hours to get back with me or another winner will be chosen.
- Check back tomorrow for the next Giveaway with more winners!
Check these bloggers out for more fun and interesting information at Humor-Blogs and Blogerella Find more blogs at Blogerella