It’s time for a free-form let’s see what we can find, laid back Sunday. Hope that you have had a great weekend so far. It’s cold and rained this morning and this was after having a week of 70 – 85 degree weather all week. I don’t think I will ever get used to this temperature fluctuations we have in Kansas. You can burn up one day and freeze the next especially this time of year.
Here we go, let’s see what we’ve got today.
Top ten signs you bought a bad computer
10. Lower corner of screen has the words “Etch-a-sketch” on it.
9. It’s celebrity spokesman is that “Sham Wow!” guy.
8. In order to start it, you need some jumper cables and a friend’s car.
7. It’s slogan is “Intel Inside: redefining mathematics”.
6. You had to buy it with Microsoft Vista installed on it.
5. Whenever you turn it on, all the dogs in your neighborhood start howling.
4. The screen often displays the message, “Ain’t it break time yet?”
3. The manual contains only one sentence: “Good Luck!”
2. The only chip inside is a Dorito.
1. You’ve decided that your computer is an excellent addition to your fabulous paperweight collection.
(this joke is dedicated to Tricia and her new paperweight)
Always have to end with: