I don’t know how faithfully I can stay with this new idea but I have decided to try a more free form post on Sundays. Whatever I like so I make no guaranties I just hope you like what’s here.
Update: Freddie is doing much better today so therefore, so are we. Oh and guess what, our other little boy, Marvin the kitty has a new pass time. Destroying the toilet paper roll in our spare bathroom. Yep, he discovered that he can sit on the counter, lean over and have at and he does not do a half way job about it. I will try and catch him in the act on film.
Well here we go just random silliness that I hope you like
Perks of being over 40…
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
3. No one expects you to run into a burning building.
4. People call at 9 PM and ask, “Did I wake you?”
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Things you buy now won’t wear out.
8. You can eat dinner at 4 P.M.
9. You can live without sex but not without glasses.
10. You enjoy hearing about other peoples operations.
11. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
12. You have a party and the neighbors don’t even realize it.
13. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
14. You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
15. You sing along with elevator music.
16. Your eyes won’t get much worse.
17. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
18. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
19. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can’t remember them either.
20. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
21. You can’t remember who sent you this list.
moar funny pictures
Pretty Picture for the Day