Tricia over at Papercages caught me, tagged and bagged me so here is the deal:
Link back to the person that gottcha: check – did that!
Share 7 random or weird things about yourself – gotta think on that a bit
Tag 7 unsuspecting souls and link to them
Leave a notice on their comments so they know that they have been hit, er tagged.
So here goes the random or weird things about me:
1) I love butterflies and ladybugs. The rest of the insect world, not so much. In fact, every other insect better stay out of my way cause I’ll probably squish ’em if they get too close. I like butterflies so much that I have two different butterfly tattoos. I’ll probably wind up with a ladybug tattoo as some point.
2) I love fairies. I love the artwork of Amy Brown, Marjolein Gulinski and Jessica Galbreth. Maybe it has something to do with my love of butterflies and how closely related in looks they are. Some of my favorite tattoos are fairies that are well done.
3) I love to laugh. Humor makes my day and if I go a day without smiling and laughing about something then I’ve had a bad day. In another life I would have loved to be a stand up comic, a good one though. 🙂
4) I’m 1/4 Cherokee Indian and my paternal grandmother grew up on a reservation in Oklahoma. I have always had the coloring except for my eyes, they are blue. My mother was Scotch, Irish and German so the blue eyed gene won.
5) I hate math and I am horrible at it. Never could memorize the multiplication tables and if I can’t see it, I can’t do it. I can not do math in my head, period. I don’t see the numbers in my mind so I can’t do the math. I have to use paper and pencil and it better not be too hard or I need a calculator. It is actually embarrassing but I guess we can’t be good at everything or in my case, most things.
6) I love the ocean. That was the one thing I miss the most about moving from California to Kansas. At one point I lived a mile and a half from the beach and I absolutely loved it. Now I live to go to any big lake since it is as close as I usually get to the water. We went on vacation to Jamaica about two years ago and I was in absolute heaven for a week.
7) I want to be Maxine when I grow up. I love the sarcastic pessimism and “tough old broad” attitude expressed in these cartoons. I will never be the sweet old lady on the block so I guess I would rather be like Maxine who at least says what she feels and I tend to do that anyway. People I have worked with always said at least with me they knew where they stood. I tend to speak my mind even when I should keep my mouth shut. I’m pretty much a “what you see is what you get” kinda gal.
Well, there ya go. If you haven’t fallen asleep yet, thanks. If you are asleep…WAKE UP!! Sorry for yelling but I wouldn’t want you to get a crick in your neck and drool on your keyboard.
So, now onto my victims, er tags:
Have a great day and have fun playing!