I have never been part of a Meme before so this is a first for me. I was tagged by Linda over at Crone and Bear It and unfortunately for me, she has a few of my traits as well so I have to really think about this. Also, since this is primarily a photo blog, I will try and find images that suit my list, so without further ado, here is the Meme.
Meme Terms and Conditions:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. List six unspectacular things about you.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Delaney’s six unspectacular things:
1) I can do lots of different things pretty well, but just not well enough to make money at it. Very unfortunate for our bank account.
2) I can’t drink coffee because my tummy doesn’t tolerate the oils from the coffee beans, but I drink enough iced tea to float a boat to make up for it.
3) During the winter I want to hibernate in bed. I want to stay in my jammies, curl up in front of a fireplace and either read a good book or nap but I definitely don’t want to go outside unless it is just after a snowstorm.
4) I have a real love/hate relationship with computers. I live on mine and am devastated whenever I have problems with it or I have no internet. I am torn between my love of books and my love of the internet. I am an addict on so many levels it isn’t funny.
5) I am a total and complete Klutz…100% guaranteed to trip going upstairs, walk right into furniture that has been in the same place for years and step on anything that gets in my way. That’s one of the reasons my Hubby holds my hand when we walk together. Everyone else thinks it’s romantic while he’s just trying to keep me from killing myself.
6) I have a rather warped sense of humor which can be very inappropriate at times and I tend to lean towards sarcasm and my son is a carbon copy of me in this regard. Get the two of us together and it can get really bad. We feed off of each other and are awfully twisted individuals. I am so proud of him!
OK, that’s my six rather sinful attributes. Now let’s hear from the next victims…er friends on the tag team🙂
Tricia over at Papercages.
Rob over at Cassidy,
Dette over at MammaDawg.
Ashley over at Infinite Tattoos.
AK Mom over at What’s Baking?
Leezee over at Why isn’t there mouse flavored cat food?
Thank you all in advance for playing along and thanks to Linda for the tag! I have to finish up with our pretty picture for the day.