This was a great surprise today when I dropped by at MammaDawg’s to see what was cooking and found out the I was a recipient of an award! What a great way to start off my week.
Here is what I got, The Charming Blog Award
“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us ‘close’ – being close through proxy] “They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?”Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”
I want to pass this on to the following blogs:
1. To Linda over at Crone and Bear It since she always makes me smile and feel like I’m not the only klutzy person in the world. Happy Anniversary to you and your one year blogging milestone.
2. To Carla over at Experimenting With Words. She doesn’t post as much as I wish she would but I really enjoy it when she does post. Maybe this will inspire her to post more often.
3. To The Masked Millionaire who is also one of the bloggers I wish would post more often but he has started a new recipe blog and that one is taking all of his time so he doesn’t post as much as before but I always enjoy his posts.
4. To the Potato Chef who has the most amazing potato recipes I have ever seen even if they are sinfully rich and fattening but then, that’s the way that potatoes should be.
5. To Rob over at Cassidy who has just started blogging and is trying to get a handle on this. He is another one that needs to blog more often (noticing a theme going on here?) but he is finding out how difficult blogging can be. Maybe this will inspire him to post more often.
6. To Geoffrey over at Geoffrey’s Place who is a very smart man and a very good author that manages to get to the heart of things.
7. To Jennifer Astle over at Power and Stilettos who is a freelance writer that moved to the USA from Canada and who is a feminist, criminologist, wife and all other sorts all rolled into one woman. She is smart and funny.
8. To AK Mom over at What’s Baking? another cooking blog that I have gotten some new great recipes from and also found some other great food blogs through her blog roll. Her recipes are easy and very great tasting.
Remember to vote tomorrow as this is one of the most important Presidential races ever so make sure to get out early and vote since every one does count!